This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
The Service is the https://bookmefirstclass.com website.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
The Data Subject is any living individual using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information collection and use
We collect various types of information to provide and improve our Service.
While using our Service, we may request that you provide us with specific personally identifiable information that we can use to contact or identify you (referred to as “Personal Data”). A piece of personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
You agree to receive text messages from BookMeFirstClass by providing your phone number. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. We may use your Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can direct your browser to reject all cookies or to signal when it sends a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies – used to operate our Service,
- Preference Cookies – used to remember your preferences and various settings,
- Security Cookies – used for security purposes
Use of data
BookMeFirstClass uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service,
- to notify you about changes to our Service,
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so,
- to provide customer support,
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service,
- to monitor the usage of our Service,
- to detect, prevent, and address technical issues,
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
BookMeFirstClass may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you,
- You have permitted us to do so,
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and your rights do not override it,
- for payment processing purposes,
- To comply with the law.
Retention of data
BookMeFirstClass will also store Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. We typically keep Usage Data for a shorter duration unless we use this data to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our Service or when we have a legal obligation to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of data
BookMeFirstClass will not share your mobile number with 3rd parties outside the scope of use cases specified in the “Use of data” section above.
Disclosure of data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, BookMeFirstClass may need to disclose your data in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency) or when required by law.
BookMeFirstClass may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- to protect and defend the rights or property of BookMeFirstClass,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service,
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public,
- to defend against legal liability.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do not track” signals under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CALOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track. In your web browser’s Settings page, you can configure a preference to notify websites you visit that you do not want them to track you.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) resident, you have certain data protection rights. BookMeFirstClass aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you want to know what Personal Data we have about you and wish to have it removed from our systems, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. You can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section whenever possible. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please get in touch with us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information needs to be more accurate or complete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. We will provide you with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent when BookMeFirstClass relies on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please get in touch with your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may hire third-party companies and individuals as “Service Providers” to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related tasks, or assist us in analyzing how our Service will be helpful. These third parties can only access your Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords is a remarketing service provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows visitors to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- Facebook remarketing service provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt out of Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to other sites
Our Service does not address anyone under 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know your child has provided us with Personal Data, please get in touch with us. Suppose we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent. In that case, we remove that information from our servers.